Sunday, January 23, 2011

Oh For the Love of Sundays!

Huge Hello Everyone!

Well i've got to say it is just my totally fav day of the Week Again!
I just LOVE Sundays!!
today is even over cast so i'm stoked!!

I'm thinking after i finish up with my Church thingy with my parents..(LONG Story)
 I'll come home and brew some coffee and get stuck into a sketch and clean up my stash
then i'm thinking i'm going to attack my book..only 5 chapter left!
any way with thqat in mind i better show you what i stayed up last night doing

Kasiercraft Sketch of course!...lol







 I ended up using Pear tree collection from Kaisercraft as it suited the colours in my edited photo,
One of those fun perspective photos that lockie and i fluked...lol
still i really enjoyed using the Kaisercraft chipboard as a mask for the background
along with using the yummy lace and pear strips!

well i'm running out on time and i'm sure i'll be back soon with what ever i make this afternoon
...well thats if my book doesn't swollow up my whole day...lol

Happy Sunday Scrappen :D
{HUGS}

2 comments:

Daniella said...

Awesome take on the sketch.
Love the glimmer misting on the base and the emmbellies.

Rachael Funnell said...

Sensational!!Super cool misting- Love the handmade roses... Cute photo!!!