Friday, July 9, 2010

July Sketch Challenge - RAK!!

Good Morning Everyone!!

I'm so happy to finally give you all my very first sketch challenge!! : D

I'm holding this challenge at Deb's Creations so if you like to give it a go and be in to win my RAK
all you got to do is finish the layout using my sketch as inspiration, by all means flip it, twist it, add what ever works for your photo or scrappen style, as long as i can see a basic layout elements, I'm totally wrapped : D

Next you Post it up in Deb's Creation gallery, if your not a member yet, why not join in the fun and stick around for more Games, challenges and loads of laughter and chatting! Everyone is totally fantastic! and i'm a regular stalker there so pop in, post up and join in!



Here is a sneak peep of my layout via July sketch...
And here is the RAK up for grabs
Please make sure you post up before the 31st july or you'll have to give August Sketch a go instead!!
http://debscreations.ning.com/

Good luck and HAPPY SCRAPPEN!! : D

No comments: